Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kepada Tuhan saya berserah


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kepada Tuhan saya berserah




Those were the last 4 words of my oath as I was officially sworn in as the Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri for Subang Jaya on 22 April 2008. Sitting in the State Assembly as the new state government is magical. I had goosebumps witnessing YB Teng Chang Khim rising from his seat to be sworn in as the Speaker. It was a historical day. This is a testament of people's power. The State Assembly of Selangor has been transformed with 36 Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen taking our places. A new government is in place.

I am looking forward to the next sitting of the State Assembly in May. I'm raring to submit my questions and to participate in constructive debates. The voice of Subang Jaya will be heard in the State Assembly of Selangor.

http://hannahyeoh.blogspot.com/2008/04/kepada-tuhan-saya-berserah.html

No comments: